Buy through Android
At present the price of a registration code is £19.99 and the price of the Android app is £9.99. If you bought the app first and now want a registration code, we don't want you to lose out. So here are instructions for buying a registration code and only paying the difference in price.
- On your Android device, open the Universalis app.
- Tap on the Android menu symbol at the top right (this is usually three dots in a vertical row), to open the menu.
Some manufacturers have changed the standard Android menu symbol, so press whatever you do see at the top right-hand corner. If you don't see anything at all, you must be using a device with a physical menu button: in which case, press that button.
- From the menu, pick "About".
- At the bottom of the About Universalis screen you will see a button marked "Registration Code". Press it.
- A web page will open, offering you a discounted price for the Universalis registration code. If you want to buy the code for this price, follow the instructions on the page.