On Windows, the program you download gives you the full Universalis features for a one-month trial period. To make it work for ever, you need to activate it.
This page tells you how to activate the Windows program by using a registration code that you have bought from us.
Getting a registration code
Visit the Buy a Registration Code page.
Entering the registration code
- Start the downloaded Universalis on your PC.
- In the downloaded Universalis program you have opened, open the Options
menu. To do this, press the F2 key or click on the downward-pointing triangle
at the top left of the Universalis window.
- In the Options menu, select the "About Universalis" command.
- In the About Universalis window, press the button marked "Activate" or "Enter registration code".
- Type the 9-digit registration code without hyphens or other punctuation. For example, if the code is 123-456-789, enter 123456789.
- Press the OK button once to close the Enter Registration Code window.
- Press the OK button to close the About Universalis window.