Using a registration code
If you have already bought a registration code from us, you can have the full Universalis content on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without having to pay again.
1. Get Catholic Calendar
It's free. Click on the button below.
Step 2. Enter your registration code
You need to be connected to the Web for this to work.
- Open the Catholic Calendar app.
- View any of the text pages. It doesn't matter which. If the app shows you a calendar, tap on any of the dates and you will be taken to a text page.
- In the text page, tap in the middle of the screen.
- A toolbar will appear at the top. It will look something like this:
- Tap the cogwheel () on the right-hand side of the screen.
- The Settings screen will appear. At the bottom right, you will see a button labelled "Licensed User". It will look something like this:
If the button says "Set up daily emails" instead of "Licensed User", then this copy of Catholic Calendar has already been given a registration code, and you don't need to do anything more.
- Tap the Licensed User button.
- You will see a screen asking you for your registration code.
- Enter your registration code. You don't need to enter the hyphens, so if your code is 123-456-789,
you can just type 123456789.
- If the registration code is valid, Catholic Calendar will download a
file from our web site.
Once the file has been downloaded, your Catholic Calendar application will
behave just like the full Universalis that is purchased from the App Store.
There is only one minor difference:
- Your Catholic Calendar app will still be called "RC Calendar"
when you look at it on your desktop.