Instructions for downloading the Universalis program are here.
When you first install the Universalis program on the Mac its coverage is limited to two months (the month in which you installed it, and the month after). Outside this time it gives you just the calendar, plus the About Today and Order of Mass pages.
You can remove all restrictions from the program by entering a registration code.
You can read about how to buy a registration code here.
Entering the registration code
- Start the downloaded Universalis program on your Mac.
- Select Universalis > Preferences from the menu. This will open the
Preferences window. On some Macs, the name is “Settings” rather than ”Preferences”.
- In the Preferences window, select
the Activation tab.
- Press the button marked "Activate".
- Enter the 9-digit registration code. You don't need to enter the hyphens.
For example, if the code is 123-456-789, you can enter 123456789.
- Press the button marked "Done".
Your copy of the Universalis program for the Mac is now activated and has no time limits.